If you have been subscribed to the Infojobs platform for some time and you got a job or you want to try other apps to search for work from your mobile, you probably want to unsubscribe from the service. If so, then you have come to the right post. Later we will teach you in a didactic way how to permanently delete my Infojobs account in a few minutes.
Instructions to delete an Infojobs account
As we mentioned before, here you will find a small guide with which you will learn the two ways to delete an Infojobs account. Both are just as simple, but we recommend that you use a computer to complete this process, as it is much more comfortable. Keep reading!
Delete from computer
In this first section we will take the trouble to explain in great detail the entire process that you must carry out to delete an Infojobs account from your PC. As you read you will realize that it is a fairly simple procedure.
- To start you have to enter the official Infojobs page from your preferred browser.
- Then you must log in to your account.
- Now click on “Login”.
- Then you must click on your profile picture. To do this you must be in the upper right part of the window.
- Now, you have to select the “Settings” option
- In this step you will see that a menu is displayed with a series of options, among them is “Unsubscribe”. Click that option to continue the process.
- Next, several boxes will be presented that you must select or not, since Infojobs offers you the option of saving part of your information so that you want to return to this platform in the near future.
Among these options we have: delete emails with job offers, delete all applications for job offers and hide the CV from the companies that search the database.
- After you have selected or not the above boxes, then you must click on the “Save” option
- To finish, you must confirm your decision by entering the access code to your account and then click on the “Confirm cancellation” option.
- In this way you will have completed the process to delete your Infojobs account without problems.
Delete an Infojobs account from a smartphone
Now, in this opportunity you will learn step by step the necessary procedure so that you can permanently delete an Infojobs account from the comfort of your mobile. An important detail that you must take into account is that it is not possible to do this procedure from the Infojobs app since it simply does not have the option to delete an account.
- First of all you have to open the browser of your mobile device and enter the official Infojobs page.
- Now you must log in, to do this remember to enter your email and secret password of your Infojobs account.
- Then press on the 3 horizontal lines that are located in the upper right part of the screen.
- Then you must click on the “Settings” option and you will see that a small menu appears with several options.
- Then you must scroll down until you find the option “Unsubscribe”
- In this step, you will have to enter the password again and then proceed to press the option “I confirm that I want to unsubscribe”
- To finish you will have to select a reason from those that appear in a short list, since otherwise you will not be able to continue. Then press the “Confirm unsubscription” option and that’s it, you will have permanently deleted your Infojobs account.
That’s all for today! If this app has not met your expectations, you can try to find the best job search sites online. Now that you have deleted your Infojobs account, we encourage you not to give up and keep looking for your ideal job.